We are a small speed-shop located in central Minnesota, specializing in engine dyno simulations and design of custom engineered components for street performance, drag race, circle-track and off-road competition.
Why Use an Engine Dyno Simulation?
Top Five Reasons:
- Camshaft specifications are too confusing!
- A real dyno test is too expensive or inaccessible.
- Eliminate the guesswork and find the best combination of performance parts before you spend your money.
- Know exactly what kind of horsepower and torque you’re going to get once you build your engine.
- Highly accurate results at low cost.
Our primary objective is to offer the finest, proven performance parts to enhance your vehicle to perform above and beyond OEM specifications. We have tools and technical resources available to create a personalized performance package custom designed per your specifications.
Established as Don’s Speed Shop and Performance Center on July 4th, 1988
Protect Your Freedom to Customize!
Did you know you can become a SEMA member? The SEMA Individual Membership is for the car lover, the overlander, the restorer, the adrenaline junky, the gearhead, the cars and coffee aficionado and even the weekend warrior… and every other kind of car and truck enthusiast.