Granite City Performance
custom engineered competition components
Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA
Why Use an Engine Dyno Simulation?
- Camshaft specifications are too confusing!
- A real dyno test is too expensive or inaccessible.
- Eliminate the guesswork and find the best combination of performance parts.
- Know exactly what kind of horsepower and torque you’re going to get.
- Highly accurate results at low cost.
1/8 and 1/4 Mile Drag Race Simulation
The most advanced vehicle dynamics drag-racing simulation that precisely simulates the actual forces that act on a vehicle as it accelerates from a standing start, through the gears and to the finish line.
Professional Cam Selection Software
Using your engine specifications, get a detailed list of recommended camshafts and valvetrain components, including torque-converter stall speed recommendations.
Holley. The New Standard In EFI!
- Holley’s HP ECU is standard equipment on the 2013/2014 Chevrolet COPO Camaro.
- Holley’s EFI throttle body powers every NASCAR Sprint Cup Series team.
- Tom Bailey set three new records and took the overall event win on the 2013 Hot Rod Magazine Drag Week.
- John Scali won the 2013 JEGS All-Star race.
- Dave Lane who used Holley EFI to power the 2013 Goodguys Hot Rod of the Year.
- Steve Morris uses Holley EFI to build some of the baddest forced induction beasts on the planet.
- It’s the easiest, most refined, feature-rich system that money can buy.